I’m Julie Calza. Most days you can find me in rolled up jeans, and sneakers passionately talking (with hands flailing) as I describe to my client how to make the most out of their VA Loan Benefit in the Real Estate Market.
I am mostly known for my enthusiasm about Mac ‘n Cheese, and my consistent giving to the Luke Air Force Base Community. People often refer to me as loyal, honest, and generous. But my favorite description I’ve heard about myself included the word “fierce”, which is a badge I wear proudly.
I love serving the world by providing a different kind of Real Estate Industry experience to Active Duty, Reserve Members, and DOD Affiliates of Luke. One that’s filled with transparency, trust, and direct guidance. An experience that continues after your transaction closes.
The things I am most passionate about in life are teaching military families that they have the ability to leverage their benefits to change their lifestyle, and that there is a way out of the paycheck to paycheck loop.
I teach people who are yearning for knowledge on the process, and who struggle with understanding investing in Real Estate. I serve people who need help with using their VA Loan Benefit, and people who are looking for the best possible profit on the sale of their home.
I coach people who wish they could make more money, and want to grow into financial freedom. I inspire people who can’t figure out where to start weigh their choices between whether they should sell investments or rent them out to other families.
I work with people who are totally into a direct style of communication, and who appreciate my efforts in going above and beyond. I get along best with people who are looking for true community, and stability. I am lucky to be able to give them tools to best use their VA Loan benefits, and to provide support in every aspect of VA Relocation.
As a Realtor, I’ve been honored by professional associations across Arizona for my work in VA Relocation, and have been spotlighted on Luke AFB for my efforts in helping military families outside of real estate.
When I’m not working on delivering the best value to my clients you can catch me chasing my 4 year old around the house while macaroni noodles simmer in the kitchen, or cuddled up on the couch with my Crew Chief watching Harry Potter.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
1. My ideal Saturday night is staying up late playing Catan with friends and snacking on pizza. I absolutely love game nights, I’ve never been much of a going out person.
2. My credit score has been nearly perfect since I was 21 years old because I saved, paid off the young and dumb debts, and learned everything I possibly could about investing and budgeting.
3. I don’t like coffee… I know right?! I like the effect though and could likely identify as a caffeine addict but I’m still in the denial stage of that process. For that reason I put a couple ice cubes in it and ‘shoot’ it as fact as I can.
4. I currently own 3 rental properties in Arizona. All three of them were acquired either directly, or indirectly through VA Loan investing… and it isn’t as hard as you think to accomplish.
5. I love lunch! If you get me in front of a plate or bowl of my favorite cheesy carbs, you can get me to answer just about any question you’d want to know. This combines my loves for cheesy pastas, long lunches with friends, and meaningful conversation.